Help provide opportunity and inspire community
YOU’re helping under resourced students & entrepreneurs achieve economic mobility through digital literacy, opportunity, and tech inclusion.
Thanks to your generosity, Oakland Digital is educating and transforming the lives of over 4,800 Oakland and Bay Area citizens! Ways to make your tax-deductible, secure donation:
Make checks payable to Oakland Digital and mail to our office:
1224 Harrison Street
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 435-2945 to learn more
Or pay with Credit Card below:
All contributions are tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law. Oakland Digital Arts and Literacy Center Inc is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization: Federal Tax 27-0720655. We respond to each donation with a charitable donation letter for your tax records, and we never share your information with other organizations.
Many companies match up to 100% of their employees’ qualified donations. Your HR department can provide you with instructions on how to match your charitable gift.
Donating stock to Oakland Digital is easy to do and all stock gifts are tax deductible. Please contact us for guidance on making the stock transfer and to notify us when you make the gift so we can send an acknowledgement letter for your records. Contact Shaun Tai, (510) 435-2945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Legacy
An excellent way to entrust a portion of your estate to Oakland Digital is through a planned gift. We recommend you contact your attorney for more information. Following are just a few simple ways you can make a planned gift to Oakland Digital:
- Estate Planning: The best gift you can give yourself is to have an up-to-date will. The easiest way leave part of your legacy to Oakland Digital is to name the organization in your will.
- Trust: Establish a charitable trust that guarantees income and provides you with a tax deduction.
- Retirement and/or Life Insurance: Make Oakland Digital a beneficiary of a retirement account or life insurance policy.
- Real estate: An asset you’ve had for generations can also be a gift for generations to come. By donating all or part of your property to Oakland Digital, you may be able to reduce your capital gains tax, receive an income tax deduction and receive income for life – and you may even be able to continue to use or live on the property. Best of all, your gift will support our vital work providing opportunity to Bay Area students.
- Contact us: 510-435-2945, email@example.com
Oakland Digital Supporters
Champions of our work include Marc Benioff, Craig Newmark, and MC Hammer.